HMD-STStatic Hot Metal Detector
Our compact and robust Static Hot Metal Detector delivers accurate and reliable presence detection of hot steel targets with a fast output response. Several options are available to customize the HMD ST for any presence detection application such as low target temperature of 300°C. A Fiber Optic Cable option is available to mount electronics away from excessive heat sources.
- Power input: 24VDC or 110/220VAC ±10%
- Output: Relay NO/NC @ 5A and PNP/NPN
- Detection Range: 0.2 – 8m
- Response time: Relay <20ms, PNP/NPN <2ms
- Target object temperature: 300°C/500°C – 1400°C (572-2624°F)
- Adjustable Sensitivity: Easy to adapt to different plant environments
- LED indicators: Green = Power ON / Red = Detection
- Automatic Threshold Level Adjustment – to prevent signal saturation
- Laser positioning: Easy to aim visible aiming laser.
- Self diagnostic test feature
- Enclosure: IP66 mill-duty enclosures with cooling jacket and air purging.
- Fast response time
- Fiber optic cable version available for extreme high heat installations to protect circuitry